Meet singles who are keen for serious relationship
We do not limit it to Japanese only
This event was originally started at the request of Japanese people who were interested in a serious relationship with a local KIWIs. Basically, we are looking for people in the Japanese community, but we do not limit nationalities. We will provide you with an opportunity to meet people around the world.
Not only One on One but also group activity enable you to see your best match
Get to know the person from other perspectives
In addition to the one-on-one interaction time of traditional speed dating, it is also easier to get to know a person’s personality traits, such as leadership, supportive, and ability to make calm decisions, through group activities.er trial period)
Are you a shy pserson?Don’t worry we will support you
immigration advisor support
We support shy participants by let you know if someone send you ‘like’ to talk with him/her easily, set up conversation opportunities in free times, and follow up you after the event as well.
Who can join the event?
What makes our event unique for shy peoples?
1) We announce an event dates through Meet UP group and New Zealand-Japanese community groups
2) You need to fill out the required fields in advance and we will confirm the date of the event when we get equally 8-10 men and women
3) Explanation of the event by the organizer on the day
4) First of all, speak in a 5-7 minute speed-dating format, one on one.
5) If there is someone you want to talk to more, send a “Like” mark on his/ her profile and send them to organizer, and the organizer will send your ‘like’ to him/her
6) After that, Group activity will be organized (quizzes, message games, etc.)
You’ll have opportunities to see the others by not only one-on-one, but also how to behave in the presence of other people.
7) Take a break (snacks and drinks are available in the lounge)
8) Talk freely (The organizer will support you to talk to others)
9) List up to 3 people you are willing to share your contact information at the end of the event
10) your contact information will be sent to the persons and you will also get contact information from persons who are willing to share with you afterwards
11) The organizer will follow up mambers asking if they contact members smoothly
|6:30 PM||registration ( free time at the lounge)|
|7:00 PM-8:00 PM||Speed- up (one by one)|
|8:00 PM-8:15 PM||break ( free time at the lounge)|
|8:15 PM-8:45 PM||Group activity|
|8:45 PM-9:15 PM||Free time ( with ‘like’ notice)|
|9:15 PM- 9:30 PM||collect results and wrap up the evening|
NZ$50.0 per person
including snack and one drink (soft dring/ beer/ wine)